Monday, October 31, 2005
How long has it been since I went online? A whole Ice Age??
My poor neglected blog. I'm so sorry.
Hari Raya is in two days! Two freakin days! Been busy weaving ketupat [ eh I know okay ], baking cookies, somewhat cleaning up my room but not really etcetera etcetera. Got my baju kurung which is wi-i-i-ide so my mum will be altering it. It's not really in the colour that I want, which is a dark chocolate, but it's a golden tan kind of colour.
I don't really mind as long as I have something to wear actually.
Currently I have two pimples on my face which are slowly receding into the background THANK GOD imagine having pimples on Hari Raya Aaaargh I will henna my whole face to cover it up. Oh yes, there is such a thing as concealer HAHA! Sheesh I'm so dumb.
Anyway moving on!
Nas came over yesterday to bake brownies Yumza. But they weren't for us, they were orders from Chiobu No 2 Ms Lee ME and Atiqah. Nas kept gushing over the apparent cuteness of my youngest brother. Okay fine he is cute and all but sometimes I feel like there's a cactus being shoved up my ass because he irritates me that much.
It was supposed to be a Coonies thing, but nobody appeared to be free/interested/bothered so me and Nas bought the ingredients ourselves and baked it. Twas really rather easy, albeit abit tiring. But hey my kitchen is a conducive place for baking. And cooking. So yah.
Oh oh oh you should watch Project Runway. I'm rooting for Austin! He is the quirkiest thing I ever saw on TV. If he wasn't weird, I would have thought he was a model himself. Oh I'm also rooting for the short-haired girl forgot her name... The one with the funky spiked-up hair she is so good lah.
That cocksure arse got out! Ahahahahaha! Good for him! Okay so the designers were supposed to come up with a glamorous dress for a night out, but using materials from a grocery store. The main thing the judges were looking for was innovation and creativity.
Austin used corn husks for his, and it looked really fab, like an elfin dress all pale green. But the poor guy, he didn't refridgerate the skirt, and it was all shrivelled and dry. But he still went on with it, and it turned out nice. In fact, he turned out to be the winner of that episode because he showed true innovation with his choice of material.
The short haired girl used material from a lounge chair and some other blue stuff and the dress was so spacey and futuristic. It was really nice.
The stupid guy who got out eeeeeurgh I hate him. So did the other contestants. He thinks he's so good and reputed and whatever. It's like, he's dead convinced he's good, it's scary. But he made this blah dress from garbage bags and a drab overcoat from butcher paper and the poor model looked so stiff in it. From the look on her face, I bet she was thinking Shit why am I stuck with this dick??
The judges panned his dress, describing it as "the easiest and most boring thing I could make in five minutes." Ouch.
Catch Project Runway, Mondays at 10 pm, only on Channel 5!
Fuck block revision lah. Two weeks of it man. Two fucking weeks of Syawal gone like that.
Next year lagi best cannot celebrate at all. Because of O-levels. Fuck lah!
I think I will have to put my life on hiatus for the whole of next year.
Okay off to make more cookies. Tata!
Oh, and in case I don't get to update anymore, I'd like to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
Posted by funkadelic @
5:10 PM -
0 comments