Monday, November 14, 2005
Finally I went out on my first jalan raya with friends yesterday. Went out with Han, Sarah, Ain, Nas, Asy and Husna. I was waiting for Ain as usual at Admiralty but I must say she has improved, if only slightly, I only waited 15 minutes this time.
So she finally arrived and we boarded the train... to find four MATS occupying the four seats at the end of the carriage. This guy had the weirdest hairUNstyle, his whole head was a crew cut, except for this patch of hair at the top of his head. And from that patch, sprouted a long lock of hair in a braid or something. FUGLY shit sia!
So Ain was leaning against the glass panel thing facing them and I was facing her on her right, so I couldn't really see what they were doing. Judging from Ain's facial expressions, I wouldn't really want to know after all.
Then this guy got up, like " Okay lah, fine I will be the one carrying out the noble and honourable task of asking the girl for her number I AM BRAVE not like you sissies " and proceeded to plant himself directly in front of me and Ain. Gawd his BLING is ultra-blinding dangling from his ears LOL a stud or two is fine lah, but please, not a whole earring rack.
Then he said, " My friend wants to get to know you so can I have your number? "
I wonder, why ask for your friend? If the girl is pretty and your friend doesn't have guts to ask, YOU take lah aiyah pretend shy only.
Ain was like Uh no no noooo.
Then the idiot, he went like " Alah muke tak yah cuak ah nak buat kawan jer... " Translation: Ah no need to panic lah make friends only...
Ain still refused. So after the rejection in front of the rest of the MRT carriage, he went back to his seat. They got off at Yishun. Before the doors opened, the same guy wished us Selamat Hari Raya and funnily enough, made a last attempt, this time, asking for mine. " Eh boleh ah, bagi nombor ah, nanti leh gi rumah ke..." Translation: Eh can ah.. give me your number ah.. Maybe we can visit you...
I just gave him a very fake smile and said very sweetly, " No thanks... "
Sarah is so cute Haha! We were all waiting for her and when Husna finally decides to call her, she was eating at MacDonald's while the rest of were waiting for her.
We went to Cikgu Razilah's house first, where she was having an open house. Ate some very nice beehoon and otah. Cikgu and hubby wearing matching clothes Haha so cute! Cuter than the kid.
The Indon scholars were over at her house when we came. Then we said Selamat Hari Raya to each of them, and them to each of us. So there was about what, 30++ Selamat Hari Rayas exchanged Lol buat kerja bodoh sak.
Then we took two cabs toooooo Cikgu Asnah's house! Heh heh it was somewhere at Jalan Leban near Peirce Reservoir. Her house is Wow nice. It was actually two storeys, then she went and added another one. And she cooks good lontong. Then she gave us this mango ice-cream cake from Swensen's which got us all moaning in ecstacy HAHA cos it was SO damn good.
Then we took photo on the stairs.
Then we headed off to Sembawang to Ms Zaleha's house where we had a lot of fun uh.. discussing school matters. She got funkay hair! Haha apparently it grows into an Afro. Hah Nas nak volume kan, amek kau!
Ate some more mee goreng and chicken wings Yumza. Talked about alot of things with her, including who's going to be the main DM next year, questioned Mr Ismail's sexuality, discussed the extent of Mr Ari's sincerity, bitched about KOH and so on and so forth. I love Ms Zaleha she is so irrepressible. And her study room very the nice! Just like a teen's room, all lime green and blue and toy collectibles and figurines and stuffed toys everywhere.
From there,we went to Mas 3/8's house as she was having an open house as well. Azizi, Khairi and Endang were there also. Ate some papadom and satay which were really good. If I wasn't so full I would have eaten the briyani lah. Mas danced WooHoo! Lol.
Then we headed off to Cikgu Esfan's house. Everyone was feeling dead beat Lol I felt like pumping them with steroids. Next time wear flats!
Cikgu ordered pizza. What a kind soul. Like, four Large pizzas. And two bowls of chicken wings. Damn I wish I wasn't so full lahhhhh.
Asyrani is damn cute. As in, his son.
Reached home at 11.30 pm. On a school night. Wow I should do this more often.
Got fingered by a transvestite today!
Me, zaHd and Syafs decided to go J8 because we had four freaking hours to kill as there was no Lit and Malay, in addition to recess and the one-hour lunch break after school.
So after pigging out at KFC, we were walking and laughing at our own jokes when this tranvestite who works at Red Earth walked past us. Damn I thought I've seen some ugly women in my time, but THIS ONE. FUH! Like bulldog mixed with, well, a very ugly man.
I accidentally blurted out, " Oh my god is that a guy? "
But I could have been talking about someone else what. Right? Then I turned around and the bitch was waving her middle finger at us in a very uncouth manner! It was very funny! But scary too! I mean, she could have just like, slapped me with her silicone implants or something.
HAHA! You ugly Her She.
Posted by funkadelic @
3:31 AM -
0 comments