Thursday, November 10, 2005
Tomorrow is Friday. Which makes it the last day of the week. Which means, one week down, one fuck more to go! Of block revision, I mean. And remedial lessons.

Speaking of which, I quite like Maths remedial lessons. It's very scarily addictive because everything is at your own pace and I found myself doing sums and not being able to stop. Which is scary right??? Chem was a total nightmare BLEARGH hate hate hate chem. And there I was deluding myself that I like Chemistry how stupid was I???

Anyway I found this lovely picket sign in school and decided to keep it for myself. Okay so it isn't really a picket sign, but it was a " No entry beyond this point " by order sign and there was the school crest on it. The sign was mounted on a stake, complete with sharp point and all.

So I was carrying it back to class when who should come out of the lift but Ang Ku Kueh himself. He must have been in a good mood because he didn't say anything.

Visited Mr Fadhli just now. So kind, he actually fetched us from school because it was raining. There were only four of us going anyway duno why the rest didnt want to go. He has a nice car. He is a rich ass lah, live in landed property. Great house, great car, great girlfriend.

Ate, chatted with him, stayed until 6.30 Haha!

Miss his lame jokes haha.

Alah orang datang pulak. Be back! Hopefully.
Posted by funkadelic @ 3:38 AM - 0 comments



sources
images : gettyimgs
concept : marilyn m
layout : blogskins
blogger : i don't power Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com